The Profile F40 Armrest Kit can be used to retrofit or renew your existing F40 arm rests. As an important part of the FLYT system, it gives you a total of 42 different arm resting positions.
• Part of the Profile Design FLYT system
• 6061 T6 aluminium platform with velcro strap pad
• 15 mm thick EVA pad
• Padding with Lycra cover
• Compatible with the following Profile brackets: J2, J3, J4, J5, L1, L2 and Aeria
• Including: 1 pair of aluminium arm rests, 1 pair of pads, 4 screws to attach the arm rests
• Weight: approx. 180 g
Profile Design FLYT system:
With the FLYT system, Profile Design wants to simplify the process of fitting an aerobar to a rider. By using a combination of 3 brackets (Sonic, Supersonic and Subsonic), 3 armrests (Ergo, Boom (see below) and Race) and 3 extension options (35, 50 and 45/25), it offers 27 different combinations and more than 1000 adjustment options. This results in an uncomplicated basis for individual fit options - for hobby cyclists and professional bike fitters.
For more information and a graphical illustration, please click on the button.
The Boom arm rests are similar to the F-40 arm rests. All other arm rests of Profile's F series are also compatible, yet not part of the FLYT system. The same holds true for all carbon and aluminium extensions of the T and V series.
Components of the FLYT system:
• Profile Sonic Bracket Kit (product code 2281513)
• Profile Supersonic Bracket Kit (product code 2254079)
• Profile Subsonic Bracket Kit (product code 2281512)
• Profile Ergo Injected Armrest Set (product code 2281521)
• Profile Race Injected Armrest Set (product code 2281520)
• Profile F40 Armrest set (product code 2254086)
• Profile Aluminium Extensions 35A (product code 2281504)
• Profile Aluminium Extensions 50A (product code 2281506)
• Profile Aluminium Extensions 45/25A (product code 2281505)