- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Sonic Ergo T5+ aerobar from Profile Design builds on the FLYT fitting system, with its almost countless combinations and configurations options, adding on the excellent aerodynamics of the new T5+ extensions. The new version of the well-known J2 aerobar unites the aggressive alignment of straight extensions with the comfort of a classic ski-bend. Through the adjustment of width, length, and tilt you’ll have plenty of leeway for personal fine-tuning.
The popular combination of Sonic brackets and Ergo extensions covers a wide range of riding styles. The lightweight Sonic brackets stand out with their neutral position and 60 mm stack. With the adjustment of armrest width and offset, the Ergo arm rests can placed into an impressive 80 different positions to best meet your needs. The lightly curved shape offers a balanced ratio of control and freedom of movement, making it well suited to most types of riders.
To summarize, the Profile Sonic Ergo T5 offers an impressive range of adjustment possibilities and outstanding value for money. An ideal foundation for high performance on your racer which allows for further configurations thanks to the FYLT compatibility.
• Lightweight and versatile aluminium aerobar extension
• Adjusts optimally to the preferred body position
• Slim sonic brackets with neutral offset (also suitable for carbon extensions)
• Adjustable ergo arm rests with a light, balanced curve
• Adjustable T5+ aluminium aerobar with flat 13° angle
• Designed for internal gear cable routing
• Compatible with brackets, extensions, and arm rests from the FLYT systems
• Material: Aluminium 6061 T6 (brackets, extensions); glass fibre compound, EVA, Lycra® (arm rest)
• Extension length: approx. 348 mm
• 100mm of length adjustment
• Extension height: approx. 80 mm
• Stack: 60 mm (adjustable by up to 70 mm (up to 130 mm) in 5mm steps with optional risers, product code: 1904721).
• Reach/Offset: - 70 mm to - 2.5 mm (in 7.5 mm steps)
• Arm rest width: 124 mm – 290 mm (in 18.5 mm steps, with extensions at 100mm)
• For handlebar Ø 31.8 mm
• Weight: approx. 554 g
In the box:
• 1 Profile Sonic Ergo T5+ Aerobar 348 mm
Profile Design FLYT System
With the FLYT system, Profile Design simplifies the process of fitting an aero bar to a rider to better suit their needs. Based on the 3 brackets Sonic, Supersonic and Subsonic, the 3 armrests Ergo, Boom (F40) and Race and the 3 extensions 35, 50, and 45/25, the system offers 27 possible combinations to cover over 1000 different fit options. This gives you an uncomplicated foundation for individually adjusting your riding position. No matter if you are a hobby cyclist or a professional bike fitter.
Click the button below to get more information as well as a graphic display.
The aero bar is designed for internal cable routing and is compatible with Shimano Di2 bar end shifters (product code 1873883) or brake/shift lever combinations for the bar end.
Matching FLYT components at ROSE:
• Profile Subsonic Bracket Kit (product code: 2281512)
• Profile Ergo Injected Armrest Kit (product code: 2281521)
• Profile Race Injected Armrest Kit (product code: 2281520)
• Profile F40 Armrest Kit (product code: 2254086)
• Profile Aluminium Extensions 35A (product code: 2281504)
• Profile Aluminium Extensions 50A (product code: 2281506)
• Profile Aluminium Extensions 45/25A (product code: 2281505)
• Profile Carbon Extensions 35C+ (product code: 2295840)
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: