- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
X-Type PF30 bottom bracket from Race Face for use with a MTB crankset with 24mm axle diameter, such as the Race Face X-Type or Shimano Hollowtech II, in Mountainbike frames with standard Pressfit 30. CNC billed bearing cups made from anodised aluminium and high-end industry bearings ensure a perfect fit in the bottom bracket shell and high durability.
• High-end CNC milled aluminium bearing cups (anodised)
• High-end, sealed cartridge bearings
• Material: Aluminium (bearing cups), Steel (bearing), Plastic (inner sleeve)
• Shell: PF 30 (PressFit 30)
• Shell diameter: Ø 46 mm
• Shell width: 68 - 73 mm
• Axle diameter (crank): Ø 24 mm
• Weight: approx. 130 g
In the box:
• 1 Race Face X Type Press Fit 30 Adapter
• 2 Spacers
- Manufacturer`s ref.: