- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Black, light, strong – Black ONE Titanium!
This is probably the most sought-after pedal from the tuning experts at Reverse Components. It is maximally trimmed for lightweight construction and performance and, what’s more, it is a true eye-catcher. Despite its wide platform, this fully CNC-machined gem comes with an extremely flat profile for more ground clearance in rough terrain. The titanium version with titanium axle is even approx. 60 grams lighter than the CroMo version, weighing a mere 249 grams per pair.
In addition, it features IGUS sleeve bearings and high-quality cartridge bearings, which are designed to reduce wear to a minimum even in continuous use. The pedal rotation is a little more sluggish, however, this is intended. It prevents it from spinning further when you take your foot off the pedal in corners. In addition, the aggressive pins provide massive grip. A platform pedal that does it all and leaves almost nothing to be desired.
• Lightweight MTB platform pedal with titanium axle
• CNC machined aluminium pedal body
• Flat profile for maximum ground clearance
• Wide platform with 20 aluminium pins per pedal
• Lubrication-free IGUS sleeve bearings, made in Germany
• Sealed cartridge bearings
• Replacement pins available in aluminium or steel (see below)
• Material: aluminium (pedal); titanium (axle)
• Bearings: 1 sleeve bearing, 2 cartridge bearings
• Pins: aluminium, 11 mm, type US-size ANSI 6-32
• Pin height: 5 mm above the pedal
• Pedal thread: 9/16"
• Dimensions: approx. 100 × 100 × 15 mm
• Weight: approx. 249 g (pair, +/- 5% weight tolerance)
In the box:
• 1 pair of Reverse Black ONE Titanium Pedals
• 3 spare pins
• 2 pedal washers (to protect the crankset)
Accessories and spare parts:
• Reverse replacement aluminium pedal pins (prod. code: 2103019)
• Reverse replacement steel pedal pins (prod. code: 2316905)
Shoes with unsuitable soles (e.g. leather soles, running shoes) may get damaged by the pedal pins.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: