- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A sudden, heavy rain shower is no reason for you to stop riding your bike off the road. The rie:sel design schlamm:PE keeps off mud reliably. The shape of the mudguard was developed and optimized for modern suspension forks – the splash protection is mounted to a suspension fork with cable ties.
Moreover, with many bikes, you can also use the schlamm:PE as a rear shock or rear stay splash protection.
12 additional pre-cut fixing possibilities at the fender allow for individual mounting as required, they can be drilled out by yourself.
• Available in many cool and striking designs
• Suitable for modern suspension forks (26"/27,5"/29")
• Can also be used as a rear shock splash protection for many bike models
• Scratch-resistant, recyclable material; the graphics are recessed in the material
• Made in Germany
• Material: polypropylene (PP)
• Weight: approx. 33 g
• Size: approx. 27 x 22 cm
In the box: mudguard and 4 zip ties for installation
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Mount type: