- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Adjust 4Axis stem
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the Ritchey Adjust stem, you don't have to choose just a single riding position. Instead, you have the possibility to adjust the angle by up to 110°. The interlocking ratchet construction in the joint area ensures a great stability of the stem.
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
· Material: aluminium 6061, 3D forged
· For threadless forks with a steerer outer Ø of 28,6 mm (with reducing sleeve also suitable for forks with a steerer outer Ø of 25,4 mm, see item no. 228261901)
· Clamping height on steerer tube: 40 mm
· Screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp
· Adjustable from - 55° to + 55°
· Weight: approx. 219 g (90 mm)
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.: