- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ritchey Comp ErgoMax Di2 Road/Gravel/Allroad Handlebar
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The evolution of Ritchey’s popular drop bars continues with the launch of the Comp ErgoMax – the go-to bar for gravel and adventure riding. To enhance control and comfort when riding on loose gravel or sand, the ErgoMax drop bar brings your hands into a more stable position in the drops thanks to a drop flare of 12°. This allows for a more comfortable, safe and fast ride over dusty gravel roads. On the hoods, the drop bar has a 10 mm rise compared to the middle of the bar which makes for a more upright riding position. The oval shaped parts of the bar are comfortable to grip and a 4° back sweep brings your wrists in a more natural position. By providing increased control and comfort, the Ritchey Comp ErgoMax Allroad bars give you more self-confidence on multi-day bike adventures with luggage or long-distance rides over tarmac.
• Drop bar for allroad/gravel and adventure use
• Material: 6061 aluminium
• Ergonomic, wide bar top
• Compatible with Di2
• Drop: 128 mm, reach: 73 mm
• Backsweep: 4°
• Drop flare: 12°
• Flare out: 3°
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Weight: approx. 320 g (42 cm version)
• Available widths:
• approx. 40 cm top bar (max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 48.3 cm)
• approx. 42 cm top bar (max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 50.3 cm)
• approx. 44 cm top bar (max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 52.3 cm)
• approx. 46 cm top bar (max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 54.3 cm)
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 1x Ritchey Comp ErgoMax drop bar
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm