- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Ritchey WCS C-220 stem holds your handlebar securely and firmly in place. It holds the handlebar almost like a raw egg, because the stem is designed in such a way that it encloses the handlebars 220° around, about 40° more than necessary for an optimal form fit. The result is a stiffness and stability that is noticeable in daily use and leaves nothing to be desired.
At the same time, the stem made from cold-forged 2014 3D aluminium impresses with its low weight - and its easy-to-mount diagonal steerer clamp. If necessary, the sporty stem can be quickly mounted - and your next cross country, road bike or MTB ride can begin.
• Stable and torsionally stiff stem for Cross Country, MTB, or Marathon
• Optimised clamping force distribution due to screwable 4-point handlebar clamp with 220° angle wrap
• 2-bolt fork steerer clamp with angled slot to reduce clamping forces on the head tube
• Length: 60 mm to 130 mm
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31.8 mm
• Angle: ± 6°
• Clamping height on steerer: 42 mm
• Max. 5 Nm torque
• Compatible with threadless forks with an outer dimension of Ø28.6 mm - with a reducing sleeve (prod. code: 228261901) it can also be used for forks with an outer dimension of Ø25.4 mm
• Material: aluminium 2014, 3D forged; Cr-Mo steel – screws
• Weight: approx. 121 g (110 mm)