- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
WCS C-220 17° stem matt
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ritchey WCS C-220 stem leaves it up to you: You can either ride comfortably with an angle of 17° without compromising on handling or you choose a sporty riding position with an angle of -17°. No matter what you choose, this stem by Ritchey wraps a full 220 degrees over the handlebar without damaging it. This offers uncompromising strength and stiffness, as well as a low weight. Besides, the stem made of cold forged 2014 3D aluminium impresses with a low weight and a user-friendly offset handlebar clamp. The latter allows you to quickly mount the stem to start your next cross country, road or MTB tour.
• Strong and stiff stem for cross country, MTB or marathon use
• Optimized clamping force distribution thanks to a screw-om 4-point handlebar clamp that wraps 220° of the handlebar
• 2-bolt steerer clamp with offset bolts to reduce clamping forces on the steerer tube
• Length: 70 mm to 130 mm
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Angle: ± 17°
• Clamping height on steerer tube: 42 mm
• 5Nm torque max.
• For threadless forks with a shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm (with a reducing sleeve (item no.: 228261901) also suitable for forks with a shaft outer Ø of 25,4 mm)
• Material: aluminium 2014, 3D forged; CrMo steel bolts
• Weight: approx. 121 g (110 mm)
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm