- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ritchey WCS C-220 stem matt -2017-
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ritchey WCS C220 stem securely holds your handlebar. Yet, it handles the bar with kid gloves, as it wraps a full 220 degrees over the handlebar, which is 40° more than traditional stems. The result is optimized stiffness and strength that leave nothing to be desired. Besides, the stem made of cold forged, matt black 2014 3D aluminium impresses with a low weight and a user-friendly offset handlebar clamp. The latter allows you to quickly mount the stem to start your next cross country, road or MTB tour.
• Strong and stiff stem for cross country, MTB or marathon use
• Optimized clamping force distribution thanks to a screw-om 4-point handlebar clamp that wraps 220° of the handlebar
• 2-bolt steerer clamp with offset bolts to reduce clamping forces on the steerer tube
• Length: 60 mm to 130 mm
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Angle: ± 6°
• Clamping height on steerer tube: 42 mm
• Max. torque 5 Nm
• For threadless forks with a shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm (with a reducing sleeve (item no.: 522566) also suitable for forks with a shaft outer Ø of 25,4 mm)
• Material: aluminium 2014, 3D forged; CrMo steel bolts
• Weight: approx. 121 g (110 mm)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"