- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The evolution of the popular WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES Ritchey bar continues and is expanded by a high-performance specialist for gravel and adventure riding. The robust alloy and high-quality finish of the WCS aluminium models guarantees a low weight and high stiffness for uncompromising racing. In order to improve controllability and comfort on rides on loose terrain, the ErgoMax drop bar brings your hands in a wider and more stable position when in the drops, thanks to a 12° flare. Thus, you can enjoy more comfort, safety and speed on dusty gravel tracks.
The tops are raised 10 mm above the clamping section for a more upright riding position. Ovalized grip surfaces are comfortable to grip and a 4° backsweep brings your wrists in a natural position. Thus, the Ritchey WCS ErgoMax Allroad bar gives you more confidence through improved control and comfort on fast-paced gravel grinds. Yet, the gravel bar is also perfect for multi-day adventure rides with luggage or for cruising over asphalt roads.
· Drop bar for Allroad/Gravel and adventure use
· Material: 7050 aluminium
· Top section with a wide ergonomic surface
· Di2 compatible
· Drop: 128 mm, reach: 73 mm
· Backsweep: 4°
· Drop flare: 12°
· Flare out 3°
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
· Weight: approx. 270 g (42 cm width)
· approx. 40 cm top bar (max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 48,3 cm)
· approx. 42 cm top bar (max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 50,3 cm)
· approx. 44 cm top bar (max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 52,3 cm)
· approx. 46 cm top bar (max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 54,3 cm)
Please make your choice.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm