- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ritchey WCS Trail stem -2017-
Product code: 225932906
The Ritchey WCS Trail stem will be the right choice for you, if you are looking for a stem for your MTB adventures that meets your high demands with r... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ritchey WCS Trail stem will be the right choice for you, if you are looking for a stem for your MTB adventures that meets your high demands with regards to strength, stability and stiffness. The stem is made from cold forged 2014 3D aluminium impresses with a low weight. For the WCS Trail stem, Ritchey revised the patented C260 clamp to a 220-degree version to perfectly hold your MTB bar. Thanks to zero rise, your cockpit will stay pleasantly low, which proves advantageous for a direct handling of your bike. The stem is available in numerous different lengths to help you find a perfect riding position.
• Strong and stiff stem for enduro bikes or MTBs
• Optimized clamping force distribution thanks to a screw-om 4-point handlebar clamp that wraps 220° of the handlebar
• 2-bolt steerer clamp with offset bolts to reduce clamping forces on the steerer tube
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Angle: ± 0°
• Clamping height on steerer tube: 45 mm
• Screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp
• For threadless forks with a shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm (with a reducing sleeve (item no.: 522566) also suitable for forks with a shaft outer Ø of 25,4 mm)
• Material: aluminium 2014, 3D forged and milled; CrMo steel bolts
• Weight: approx. 115 g (70 mm)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 31455427026, 31455427026
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Steerer tube clamp:
- https://www.rosebikes.de/media/cms/original/91/0f/cms.5b081648924205.77735646.06e8.jpg; https://www.rosebikes.de/document/47300200_-_Rema_Tip_Top_-_Reifendichtmittel_TT_Seal_-_250ml.pdf