- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The MORI 2 full-finger gloves are ideal for hot summer days, because these bike gloves are equipped with grippy palm materials and siliconisation right down to the fingertips. Even with sweaty hands, they offer maximum precision when operating the gears and brakes as well as a reliable grip on the handlebars.
Soft DURASENSE synthetic leather and ALL-WEATHER-GRIP provide support, while built-in GEL-TECHNOLOGY offers excellent cushioning. The airy back of the hand ensures ideal ventilation of the glove, which is ideally suited for MTB.
• Highly functional full-finger cycling gloves for men, ideally suited for MTB
• Back of the hand made with more sustainable Micro Mesh Eco and Lycra
• Palm made of pleasantly soft DURASENSE
• COMFORT INNOVATION padding on the crook of the thumb
• ERGONOMIC CUT with very good shock absorption thanks to GEL-TECHNOLOGY padding
• Firm grip even in wet conditions thanks to ALL-WEATHER-GRIP
• Absorbent, soft-wipe thumb
• TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE for easier operation of the smartphone
• Velcro fastener for individual adjustment
• Reflective design elements
• Back of the hand: 84 % polyamide, 16 % elastane
• Thumb: 65% polyester, 35% polyurethane
• Insert: 82% polyamide, 18% elastane
• Cuff: 100% polyester
• Palm: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
• Weight: approx. 90 g
In the box:
• 1 pair of ROECKL MORI 2 full-finger cycling gloves
Highlights & Technologies:
Highly functional palm design with silicone prints for outstanding grip in dry and wet conditions.
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb thanks to a seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers good cushioning and always returns to its original shape. Considerable increase in comfort.
Durable synthetic leather that is especially soft and thin, so you can enjoy grip and comfort.
The sensitive nerves running through the carpus are subject to pressure in most hand positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL provides targeted relief for the sensitive hand nerves and thus effectively prevents pressure. The anatomic palm padding provides much more comfort on the handlebar.
Extremely shock- and vibration absorbing silicone gel for additional comfort and shock absorbency.
Index and thumb of both gloves are made from a special leather or textile fabric, allowing you to operate smartphones, tablets and other touchscreen devices.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 10-110059 9000
- Glove features:
- Touchscreen compatible, Gel padding