- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With GORE-TEX through the winter: The ROCCA 2 GTX GORE-TEX winter gloves by ROECKL SPORTS are made for good trails in bad weather.
With the GORE-TEX MEMBRANE EPE BASED, these bike gloves have a long-lasting water-repellent layer. What’s more, the ALL-WEATHER-GRIP silicone coating ensures perfect grip on the handlebar, even when it gets dirty or wet. Last but not least, these full finger gloves are equipped with ERGONOMIC CUT and COMFORT INNOVATION padding to protect your nerves.
• Water-repellent unisex full finger cycling gloves with GORE-TEX membrane
• Weatherproof thanks to GORE-TEX EPE BASED membrane
• Palm made of grippy and water-resistant DURADERO WR synthetic leather
• Fast-drying Easy-Dry lining
• ALL-WEATHER-GRIP silicone prints on palm and fingers for a secure grip
• Targeted relief of sensitive nerves in the hand thanks to ERGONOMIC CUT palm padding
• Comfortable padding thanks to COMFORT INNOVATION in the crook of the thumb
• Fleece thumb
• TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE for easy operation of smartphone etc.
• Elastic Velcro strap
• Soft knitted cuff
• Reflective design elements
• Back of the hand: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
• Back of hand (thumb): 100% polyester
• Palm: 50% polyamide, 50% polyurethane
• Lining: 100% polyester
• Insulation: 100% polyester
• Machine washable at 30°C
In the box:
• 1 pair of ROECKL ROCCA 2 GTX GORE-TEX winter cycling gloves
Highlights & Technologies:
Highly functional palm design with silicone prints for outstanding grip in dry and wet conditions.
For extra comfort, Roeckl has equipped the sensitive crook of the thumb, which is particularly stressed when cycling, with a seamless COMFORT-INNOVATION padding.
Durable synthetic leather. Water-resistant, soft and thin for excellent grip in good and bad weather.
The sensitive nerves running through the carpus are subject to pressure in most hand positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL provides targeted relief for the sensitive hand nerves and thus effectively prevents pressure. The anatomic palm padding provides much more comfort on the handlebar.
GORE-TEX MEMBRANE EPE BASED:
Everybody knows it and everybody appreciates it. The GORE-TEX membrane with its three-layer technology is a true classic for outdoor textiles, as it is water- and windproof. Its optimized breathability and low material weight offer a high level of comfort. In the EPE BASED version, the membrane is produced with recycled textile components and a reduced ecological footprint. It is also PFC-free.
Index and thumb of both gloves are made from a special leather or textile fabric, allowing you to operate smartphones, tablets and other touchscreen devices.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.