- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ROSE 2-24 Nm torque wrench is a must-have for a secure installation of bike parts like stems, handlebars and seat posts. With a range of 2-24 Nm, the high-precision tool is suitable for a wide range of uses and thus perfect for all assembly works on your bike. The hard shell case protects it from dust and moisture and make sure it is ready to hand when needed.
• Incl. 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 mm hex wrenches + T-20, T-25, T-30 star wrenches
• Incl. 8 cm long 5 mm hex wrench
• Easily switchable 1/4" drive
• Easy to read Nm scale with window
• Practical hard shell case
• Weight: approx. 710 g
• Size: approx. 203 x 80 x 60 mm
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset: