- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The high-pressure floor pump for plenty of air power. With a pressure output of up to 16 bar/240 PSI, this pump is ideal for all road cyclists, but also for hybrid bike and MTB riders. The reversible twin-valve head can be clamped onto Schrader, Presta, and Dunlop valves.
• Aluminium cylinder
• Sturdy wooden handle for pleasant grip
• Large, easy-to-read analogue pressure gauge with lock ring
• In order to set the exact air pressure, a drain valve is fitted to the pump head
• Extra-long, flexible high-pressure hose
• With clip for attaching the hose to the pump
• Height approx. 67.4 cm
• Weight: approx. 1,258 g
The ROSE Druckmacher BL floor pump was tested by Tour (issue 12/2021) and was named best in test.
Verdict: "Pumps very well and effectively, shows pressure when plugged in and has a drain knob for fine adjustment. The aluminium lever on the head inspires confidence. The wooden handle sits well in the hand. Stable and inexpensive. However the pressure gauge could be easier to read."
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless: