- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ROSE HEADWIND PERFORMANCE thermo bib II W for women protects you from the wind and cold on the bike. Windproof material on the front in combination with thermal material on the back turns the bib into the perfect companion for cooler seasons. Thanks to the strap construction made of tapes, the bib hugs your body perfectly and thus ensures a comfortable fit. A water-repellent finish completes the bib tights.
• Long bib tights for women with close-fitting PERFORMANCE fit
• Windproof thermal material on the front
• Breathable thermal material on the back of the legs
• Mesh insert on the back for optimal ventilation
• Water-repellent DWR finish (PFC FREE)
• Articulated knees for optimum pedalling comfort
• Strap construction made of tapes for optimal pressure distribution and a comfortable fit
• Integrated seat pad
• High quality "R" logo on the back
• Front: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
• Back side: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
In the box:
• 1 pair of ROSE HEADWIND PERFORMANCE thermo bib II W women’s bib tights
Highlights & Technologies:
The ROSE PERFORMANCE collection is designed for fast-paced training sessions or challenging races. A lightweight, technical and high-quality functional fabric meets an aerodynamic and particularly close-fitting performance fit.
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful. The product’s water- and dirt-repellent finish is free of PFC, making it environmentally-friendly.