- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ROSE HEADWIND Thermo Windproof Bib W Women’s Bib Tights
49.95 € instead of €54.95
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Best price in 30 days*: 54.95 € (-9%)
Product code: 231824501
Colour asphalt/light forest
The HEADWIND thermo windproof bib W tights for women from the ROSE HEADWIND Collection offer protection from cold wind during fast descents or strong headwinds. We've incorporated a Windstopper membrane throughout the front of the leg, so you'll be warm while pushing your limits, even in the most frigid cold and windy conditions. These windproof and thermal women’s bib tights offer sufficient protection from wind and weather, as well as optimal comfort thanks to their ergonomic cut and elastic strap construction.
• Long, functional thermal bib tights for women with integrated Windstopper material along the entire front of the leg
• Elastic strap design made from breathable mesh, with a high back and wider straps for a comfortable fit and good mobility
• Higher cut at the abdomen and lumbar region for optimal heat regulation
• Soft, comfortable R CLASSIC+ W seat pad for performance-oriented use
• Elastic, anti-slip leg cuff for optimal grip when pedalling
• Slightly reflective ROSE logo print in trendy flip-flop design on the calf
The model is 1.80 m tall and wearing a size 36.
Front panel: 78% polyamide, 22% elastane
Back: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
R CLASSIC+ W seat pad:
The R CLASSIC+ W women’s seat pad is tailored to the female anatomy and provides very good comfort over medium and long distances. The surface of the seat pad is elastic, yet also retains its shape. The foam of the R CLASSIC+ W seat pad is made of lightweight, breathable and very cushioning functional material. Integrated ventilation channels also ensure ideal breathability and ventilation during your ride.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.