- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ROSE High Comfort is an elegant stem that has an interesting look thanks to the slightly v-shaped, tapered handlebar clamp plate. Here, the area between the 4-fold screw connection has been beautifully milled out, which not only supports the chic design, but also saves unnecessary weight. With the 17° angle, you enjoy a comfortable riding position without having to compromise on handling. For fans of the sporty riding position, the stem can of course also be flipped and used with -17°.
• Lightweight Ahead stem for a slightly upright seating position
• Intended use: Road, Trekking, MTB
• Classic design with organic shape
• Friction-locking, 4-point handlebar clamp
• Can be installed upside down (flip-flop)
• Two versions in matt or bicolour
• Available in length 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 or 120 mm
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6
• Fork steerer: for threadless forks with steerer outer Ø 28.6 mm*
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31.8 mm
• Clamping height on steerer tube: approx. 42 mm
• Angle (rise): ± 17°
• Weight: approx. 140 g (100 mm)
• Category: 3 (please click on the button below for more information)
The stem may be used on paved roads, gravel paths and demanding trails with jumps, steps and drops of up to 61 cm.
In the box:
• 1 ROSE High Comfort stem in selected version
*A steerer shim adapter (prod. code: 228261901) allows the use of stems originally designed to fit steerer tubes with an outer dimension of 28.6 mm (1 1/8“) on forks with a steerer tube outer dimension of 25.4 mm (1”). The slot of the shim should face to the front to prevent any damages to the steerer tube.