- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Eight pronounced teeth on each side grip your shoes without restricting your movement on the ROSE Pro Flat 281 pedals, so that you can still correct your foot position if need be. Even though the 5 mm pins are not height-adjustable, they can be removed with a hex wrench after a mud bath or hard ground contact. You should always have some replacement pins at hand.
The open design of these anodized coloured flat pedals combines good durability with a low weight. Thus, the 281 series pedal ensures sufficient ground clearance on rutty singletracks and packs a punch. Cycle tourers and cross-country riders will appreciate the smooth-running pedal body with a slightly concave profile just as much as dirt and BMX pilots who require a firm hold on grippy platforms.
• All-round ATB/MTB pedals
• Slim shape, nice looks
• Robust one-piece design
• 8 replaceable steel pins on each side
• Sealed metal-polymer sleeve bearings
• Self-lubricating DU bushings
• Installation with 15 mm open-end or 6 mm hex wrench
• Material: Aluminium 6061, CNC milled, anodized colour
• Spindle: Cr-Mo
• Thread: 9/16 "
• With cut-out/eyelets for reflectors
• Dimensions: approx. 114 x 100 x 26 mm
• Weight: approx. 382 g (pair)
• In the box: 1 pair of pedals with pins and reflectors
• Attention: Shoes with improper soles (e.g. leather soles, running shoes) may get damaged by the pedal pins.
• Category: 3 (please click the black button for more information)