- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Pro X-Grip 2 pedals
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
Availability in the stores
During the lockdown, you can also pick up this item at one of our stores – contact-free of course. Just note the product code, click on your local store, make an appointment for pick-up, and tell us the product code and quantity in the appointment's comment field.
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
If you want good grip and firm hold, you will be perfectly equipped with the ROSE Pro X-Grip 2 flat pedals on and off the road. The robust ROSE pedals for touring and MTB offer a large platform and keep your shoes in place thanks to 24 pronounced teeth on both faces. The structured axle housing also provides more grip in dirty and wet conditions to make sure no power is lost. Smooth-running polymer bearings guarantee energy-saving riding pleasure.
· All-round pedal
· Perfect for Touring, MTB and Race
· Wide platform
· Anti-slip edges on both sides
· Smooth-running sealed polymer sleeve bearings
· Reflectors on both sides, pinned, removable
· Installation with 15 mm open-end or 6 mm hex wrench
· Material: die cast aluminium
· Spindle: 7 mm boron steel
· Dimensions: approx. 101 x 111 x 25 mm
· Weight: approx. 418 g (pair)
· In the box: 1 pair of pedals
· Category: 3 (please click the black button for more information)