- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Designed for ambitious triathletes and time triallists, our ROSE Race Attack R-2 aero bar provides an aerodynamic yet ergonomic position on the bike. Various adjustment options allow you to easily adapt the aero extensions to your needs for maximum pedalling efficiency and performance.
Made from lightweight 6061 series aluminium, the high-quality aero bar hardly carries any weight. Comfortable J-bend extensions further enhance aerodynamics on the ROSE Race Attack R-1.
• High-quality and lightweight alloy aerobar
• Adjustable arm rests
• Comfortable J-bend extensions
Our aero bar features an internal cable routing system and is compatible with Shimano Di2 bar end shifters, SRAM eTap Clics™ or other brake/shift lever combinations for the bar end.
• Material: 6061 aluminium
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
• Max. length: 303 mm (centre of clamp to end of extension)
• Min. length: 253 mm (centre of clamp to end of extension)
• Stack height: 29 mm
• Armrest adjustment (right/left): +/- 30 mm
• Armrest adjustment (angle): 15° (+/- 7.5°)
• Extension diameter: Ø 22.2 mm (outside)
• Weight: approx. 462 g
You can adapt the stack height of your ROSE Race Attack R-2 aerobar in 20 mm steps to best suit your individual needs. For the matching spacer kits see product code: 2287938.
In the box:
• 1x ROSE Race Attack R-2 aero bar (TRI / TT)
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm