The ROSE Race Tour rack with a compact design is especially designed for road bikes. Its robust design allows for a maximum load of 18 kg, which is ideal for longer tours or long weekend trips. The frame should have eyelets to fix the rack at the bottom, a variable centre strut fixes the rack just behind the brake. If need be, the strut can also be slightly bent to fit the frame.
· Material: aluminium
· Max. load: approx. 18 kg
· Dimensions top of rack: 36 x 7,5 cm
· With rear light/reflector mount (hole spacing 50 mm)
· Tube Ø pannier mount: approx. 10,2 mm
· Attachment to the frame via centre strut
· Weight: approx. 460 g
· Tension belt (optionally available): item no.: 1502505
· For 130 mm spacing
· Suitable for bikes with 26"-28" wheels
Compatibility: The rack must only be fitted to frames with horizontal drilling on the seatstay bridge.
Including: rack, fixing struc and screws
The rack does not come with bolts for the installation on the bike. For an optionally available M5 bolt set see item no.: 586127.
You must not mount any child seats or bike trailers on the rack.