- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ROSE Rastplatz CS 51 is a solid, stable bike stand on which your bike can be placed without touching the ground. The robust steel construction has a “hammered” look, provides a secure stand and is equipped with paint-friendly frame mounts for the bottom bracket shell and down tube. In addition to standard diameters, oversized frames can also be positioned on the adaptable rubber bearing depression.
To ensure that front wheels of different sizes and widths from road to MTB can be mounted, the tube brackets for clamping the tyres are tapered. Tyre widths from super narrow to a respectable 65 millimetres can be fitted. Additional support for narrow road bike tyres is possible by using the fixing screw with V-receptacle, which can be easily adjusted to the wheel size by means of a screw adjustment. That way the bike rests on the bike stand without wobbling.
• Sturdy bicycle stand for free-standing storage
• Suitable for 26", 28" and 29" wheels with tyre widths up to approx. 2.5" (depending on frame geometry)
• Pipe bend spacing of the front wheel mounting: tapered 28 - 80 mm
• Adjustable V-shaped mount for additional support for wheels with narrow tyres up to 28 mm
• Solid steel construction with hammered appearance
• Plastic frame support to protect the paint
• Soft rubberised, flexible down tube mount
• Anti-slip plastic feet protect the floor
• Material: steel, plastic, rubber
• Dimensions (LxWxH) approx: 45 x 33 x 58 cm
• Height upper tube approx: 37 cm (crankset support), 55 cm (down tube support)
• Weight: approx. 2.1 kg
In the box:
• 1 x ROSE Rastplatz CS 51 rest area bicycle stand
For simple maintenance and cleaning work on the ROSE Rastplatz stand, you can mount your bike to the down tube with a retaining strap (such as prod. code 2273047).
Due to the different frame designs on bicycles, an optimal universal fit cannot be guaranteed.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: