- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Put an end to frozen feet! The sailfish neoprene socks keep your feet warm while open water swimming and are the ideal complement to your wetsuit. They counteract premature fatigue and numbness so that you can get the most out of yourself even during long training sessions. With their sophisticated panel design, the neoprene socks do not restrict freedom of movement and provide a natural feeling in the water. Thanks to the high shaft, cold bridges are avoided and the ankles are also reliably protected from the cold. The grippy sole structure also improves your surefootedness outside the water.
• Neoprene socks for open water swimming, triathlon training, diving etc.
• Protection from the cold at low water temperatures
• Ideal addition to the neoprene suit
• Comfortable, ergonomic fit
• High shaft to protect the ankles
• Non-slip sole structure
• Unisex fit
• Outer fabric: 100% polyamide
• Foam: 100% chloroprene caoutchouc (neoprene)
In the box:
• 1 pair of sailfish neoprene swimming socks
Sizing sailfish neoprene socks (unisex):
• Size S: recommended for shoe size (EU) 37-40 (corresponds to a foot length of 23.4-25.4 cm)
• Size M: recommended for shoe size (EU) 40-43 (corresponds to a foot length of 25.4-27.5 cm)
• Size L: recommended for shoe size (EU) 43-46 (corresponds to a foot length of 27.5-29.4 cm)
Please measure the foot length!
Help with determining your size:
To measure the length of your foot, place the heel of your foot against a wall, place a tape measure or folding rule next to it and measure to the front edge of the big toe.