- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
BLACK JACK K-Guard MTB tyre, clincher tyre
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A true all-rounder: The BLACK JACK cuts a fine figure in all situations. A 50 EPI carcass (ends per inch) and a kevlar belt (K-Guard) provide great puncture protection. Thanks to the LiteSkin technology, the side wall is especially lightweight and thin. At the same time, the tyre comes with a highly pressure-resistant tire bead.
• MTB all-round tyre
• versatile tread
• good rolling characteristics
• Schwalbe Basic Compound: a versatile quality compound for all types of use
• LiteSkin technology: lightweight and thin side wall, high pressure resistant tyre bead
• version: K-Guard, 50-EPI carcass, clincher tyre
• weight: approx. 605 g (26 x 1.9), approx. 640 g (26 x 2.0), approx. 740 g (26 x 2.1), approx. 820 g (26 x 2,25)
Manufacturer's ref.: 11131407.01 (26 x 1.9), 11132397.01 (26 x 2.0), 11132417.01 (26 x 2.1), 11133427.01 (26 x 2.25)
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: