- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO Deore XT RT-MT800 Brake Disc (Lockring Internally Splined)
from 39.90 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Even in harsh conditions, you can rely on the braking performance of SHIMANO’s RT-MT800 disc rotor from the Deore XT 8100 Series. The advanced Ice-Tech Freeza technology provides faster heat dissipation and thus more fading resistance as well as improved braking performance.
• SHIMANO Deore XT M8100 Series disc rotors
• Internally splined lockring version for quick-release hubs (QR) and 12 mm Ø thru axles (ATTENTION: In some cases, it might be necessary to use an externally splined lockring for thru axles from Ø 12mm)
• For SHIMANO Center Lock hubs and Center Lock compatible hubs
• Two-component design for a low weight and high stiffness
• ICE-Tech-Freeza: Aluminium core between two stainless steel layers for best heat dissipation; additional cooling fins on the inside of the friction ring
• Significantly reduced operating temperature for constant performance
• Lightweight, heat-dissipating aluminium carrier
• Material: stainless steel, aluminium
• For organic or sintered brake pads
• Ø 140 mm: approx.: 89 g
• Ø 160 mm: approx. 108 g
• Ø 180 mm: approx. 131 g
• Ø 203 mm: approx. 147 g
Please make your choice!
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO RT-MT800 brake disc
• 1x internally splined lockring
For the externally splined RT-MT800 brake disc incl. lockring see product code: 2286206.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: