- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The 2-in-1 cutting tool TL-BH62 by Shimano helps you create neatly cut brake hoses with perfect connection inserts. The solid professional tool prevents deformations or damages of the brake hose caused by inappropriate tools. In a second step, the support sleeve can be fitted accurately. In this way, olive and bolt create a flush connection to brake lever and disc brake. No swelling up, no oil loss. This can be done in two steps – fast and easily: To cut the hydraulic line to the desired length, push it into the tool up to the mark and secure it with the clamping lever. You can now insert the matching cutting tool into the opening in order to cut the hose neatly to the desired length. Of course, you can also use the tool individually for free cutting. After having removed the hose cutter, the support sleeve can be pressed into the hose perfectly using the lever. Done! For hobby mechanics and workshops, investing in high-quality Shimano tools always pays off in the long run.
• 3-part tool set with workshop quality
• Secures the brake hose for a precise vertical cut
• Inserts the support sleeve accurately
• Robust fixation and press-in tool
• Pressure bolt with pin mount
• Cutter for hydraulic line
• First-class function
• Adjustable clamping pressure for hose fixation
• Dimensions: approx. 123 x 93 x 31 mm
• Material: reinforced plastic, steel
• Weight: approx. 198 g
• Incl. replacement blade
In the box:
• Shimano TL-BH62 brake hose tool
• Replacement blade
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: