- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MTB FROST GORE 2 MTB Shoes
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SIDI MTB FROST GORE 2 winter MTB shoes are the perfect choice for all those who also want to let it rip in winter. They are windproof, waterproof and also offer additional warmth on cold days. Perfect for your winter training.
• MTB winter shoes with wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX membrane
• MTB COMPETITION sole: carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole with integrated plastic inserts for best traction in carrying sections. Replaceable thread inserts in the cleat area. Thread inserts for optional studs.
• TECNO 3 closure system: comfortable and ergonomic shoe closure system with nylon wire and reel
• Two additional velcros
• HEEL CUP: preshaped, reinforced heel cup. Reflective material in the heel cup and in the top heel area
• LONDON insole: ergonomically shaped insole on warming felt
• REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD: replaceable polyurethane pad in heel area
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
SIDI recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 880 g (per pair, size 42)
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Dials