- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SIDI T - 5 AIR Triathlon Shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The lightweight T-5 AIR triathlon cycling shoes by SIDI offer good power transfer thanks to a stiff full-carbon sole insert. Wide and ergonomic Velcro straps provide comfort and easy handling in competitions. The perforated synthetic fabric ensures good ventilation and fast drying.
• VENTED POLITEX: extremely resistant and tearproof upper with large vents for best ventilation and fast drying
• Laser perforations for good ventilation
• TWELVE CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE: The carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole with full carbon inlay ensures excellent power transfer and high flexibility at the forefoot – for a perfect combination of stiffness and comfort
• Wide 2 STRAP VELCRO CLOSURE: two wide, reversed Velcros are easy to open and close for a fast changing of shoes in competitions
• Pull tab on heel
• REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD: All SIDI ROAD shoes feature a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
For the best fit, please go up one size.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Carbon sole, Velco straps