- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Sigma’s little Aura 60 battery-powered front light with integrated USB charging socket promises sporty riders great vision in the dark. Those who ride fast will appreciate the wide near field illumination and good lighting range the front light by Sigma offers. Light stripes all around the removable front light make sure you are also visible from the sides to increase your passive safety at crossings and junctions. You can choose the light power that best suits your needs from a total of three different light modes. No matter if you use the bright mode for trail riding or the eco mode for city cycling – the integrated battery has a long life and is easy to charge via the USB socket.
· Removable battery-powered LED front light
· Osram High Power LED
· Range: approx. 70 m
· Very good lateral visibility thanks to light bars
· 3 light modes, adjustable at the touch of a button
· Light power: 60 Lux (standard mode), 30 Lux (mid mode), 18 Lux (eco mode)
· Battery life: max. 10 hrs (Eco), 7 hrs (Mid), 4 hrs (Standard)
· Charging time: approx. 3,5 hrs
· Switch on protection (double click for ON)
· 2-step battery charge indicator LED (from a battery capacity of 70%, the white LED shines/from a battery capacity of 30% the red LED shines)
· 360° adjustable mount
· Tool-free installation with silicone strap, also suitable for oversize bars (Ø 22 - 32 mm)
(The front light can only be removed together with the mount.)
· Integrated Micro USB charging function (can be charged during operation)
· Protected from wheel spray according to IPX4 standard
· Weight: approx. 105 g (incl. mount)
Tip: Also available in a light set together with the Sigma Nugget II USB rear light (product code: 2278410).
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: