- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Being completely designed for protection and safety, the Bluemels Cable Line mudguard set from SKS impresses with optimised features for e-bikes as well as city and hybrid bikes. First and foremost, the integration of the lighting through the MK cable guide system should be mentioned. The cable for the power supply of the rear light can be safely routed through a cable duct at the bottom of the rear mudguard. This is ideal for use on bikes with a rear rack light, as a hole can be drilled at the desired position for cable routing.
Just as individual as the cable slot, the struts can also be perfectly adapted to the tyre circumference and are securely connected to the frame via stable mounting points. Extra safety is provided by the ESC safety system by decoupling the U-struts individually if blocked, for example by a branch. Afterwards, these can be plugged in again without any problems. Nothing rattles or wobbles.
Thanks to the multi-layer construction, Bluemel's mudguards are very robust as well as resistant to bending and corrosion. The deep-set spoiler extension promises extra splash protection, keeping road spray and mud away from the frame and clothing.
• Mudguard set in robust sandwich construction
• With cable guide system through MK clips
• Ideal for use on bikes with luggage racks
• Spoiler extension for optimum splash protection
• Stable matt black double U-struts
• Flexible adaptation to wheel diameters through ESA vario struts that can be cut to length
• Elastomer between U-struts and fender reduces vibrations
• Additional variable slide bridge mounting at the rear
• ESC safety system with V-adapter decouples the struts to prevent the wheel from blocking
• Made in Germany
• Material: aluminium/plastic (fenders), galvanised/power-coated steel (struts, bridge), plastic (slide bridge)
• For tyre size: 27.5“ (650B), 28“ and 29“
• Recommended tyre width: 28“ x 1.1 - 1.4 (45 mm), 28“ x 1.4 - 1.75 (55 mm)
• Mudguard width: approx. 45 or 55 mm (please make your choice)
• Length of front mudguard: approx. 740 mm
• Length of rear mudguard: approx. 1200 mm
In the box:
• 1 SKS Bluemels Cable Line 28" mudguard set
• 1 mounting material
When mounting on bikes with disc brakes, spacers may need to be fitted between the fork/frame and the strut mount (not included).
When fitting, you should maintain a minimum distance of 15 mm between the tyre and the tread. You can use the SKS mounting clamps (prod. code 2264885) to attach the U-struts to forks without eyelets or suspension forks.