- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SKS Germany Bluemels Style 28" Mudguard Set 56 mm Extra Long
35.95 € RRP €44.99
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 233356301
Colour black matt
Floating look, optimal protection. – The wide and long shape of the matt black Bluemels Style mudguard set fits snugly around the tyres of gravel and e-bikes, as well as touring or hybrid bikes, and covers them perfectly. In addition, the long spoiler on the angular and flat fender profile ensures excellent all-round protection. It is flexible enough to bend when it comes to ground contact during off-roading, so that road splash and mud is diverted to the ground efficiently.
Thanks to the multi-layer construction, Bluemel's mudguards are very robust as well as resistant to bending and corrosion. They can be perfectly adapted to the tyre circumference and are securely connected to the frame with evenly distributed mounting points. In this way, tyre sizes from 27.5 to 29 inches are covered with optimal contour spacing. Extra safety is provided by the ESC safety system by decoupling the U-struts individually if blocked, for example by a branch. Afterwards, these can be plugged in again without any problems.
• Mudguard set in robust sandwich construction
• Extra long version
• Black matt surfaces
• Flexible spoiler extension for optimum splash protection
• Stable matt black double U-struts
• Flexible adaptation to wheel diameters through ESA vario struts that can be cut to length
• Elastomer between U-struts and fender reduces vibrations
• Additional variable slide bridge mounting at the rear
• ESC safety system with V-adapter decouples the struts to prevent the wheel from blocking
• Made in Germany
• Material: aluminium/plastic (fenders), galvanised/power-coated steel (struts, bridge), plastic (slide bridge)
• For tyre size: 27.5“ (650B), 28“ and 29“
• Recommended tyre width: 32 - 47 mm
• Mudguard width: approx. 56 mm
• Length of front mudguard: approx. 890 mm
• Length of rear mudguard: approx. 1300 mm
• Weight: approx. 1220 g
In the box:
• 1 SKS Bluemels Style 28“ mudguard set 56 mm
• 1 mounting material
When mounting on bikes with disc brakes, spacers may need to be fitted between the fork/frame and the strut mount (not included).
When fitting, you should maintain a minimum distance of 15 mm between the tyre and the tread. You can use the SKS mounting clamps (prod. code 2264885) to attach the U-struts to forks without eyelets or suspension forks.