- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SKS Germany COMPIT Smartphone Cover
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Intelligently networked bicycle mobility – with COMPIT Series products by SKS Germany!
Derived from the words “COMnunication” and “cockPIT”, COMPIT stands for a new generation of smartphone holders that integrate your bike’s display with modern communication technology on the handlebar in a clever, clean and compact way.
The right COMPIT smartphone cover will keep your smartphone reliably in place when connecting it to the COMPIT holder or the +COM/UNIT powerbank.
Thanks to a special attachment device and an oversized bayonet attachment, the smartphone cover allows you to connect the smartphone to the COMPIT system with a simple twist. The sleeve’s shock-absorbing materials wrap around the edges of your phone and protect it in case of an impact. Thanks to the use of high-quality, wear-resistant plastic, the cover is extremely robust where required. In addition, it is easy to attach and remove from the smartphone.
The universal version of the SKS COMPIT cover is NO traditional smartphone case, but a robust plastic adapter with a special attachment device that is glued to an already existing hard cover with self-adhesive 3M tape.
• Material: 2-component plastic
• Integrated mount for COMPIT oversized bayonet attachment
In the box:
• 1x SKS COMPIT smartphone cover
Compatible SKS COMPIT products:
• SKS COMPIT smartphone holder (product code: 2278613)
• SKS COMPIT+ smartphone holder incl. +COM/UNIT powerbank (product code: 2278614)
• SKS COMPIT/E smartphone holder for Bosch Intuvia/Nyon (product code: 2278617)
• SKS COMPIT/E+ smartphone holder for Bosch Intuvia/Nyon incl. +COM/UNIT powerbank (product code: 2278621)
• SKS COMPIT +COM/UNIT powerbank (product code: 2278622)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: