- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SKS Germany Mudrocker Front MTB Mudguard
21.95 € RRP €29.99
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 230746901
With the SKS Mudrocker Front for mountain bikes, the mud stays where it should – on the trail!
The stable clip-on front mudguard is your efficient help against mud and wheel spray and can be attached to the suspension fork easily with rubberised Velcro straps. With the included adapter, the Mudrocker can also be fixed to the fork bridge of many fork models, if they have the required mounting points. What’s more, wide “Tube Protection” side extensions reduce dirt accumulation on the upper tubes. With the Mudrocker Front by SKS, there’s no reason to be afraid of a mud bath.
• Robust front mudguard for mountain bikes
• Compatible with 27.5 inch and 29-inch suspension forks
• Reduces swirling up of mud and dirt
• Wide “Tube-Protection” side extensions to protect upper tubes
• Rubberised, paint-friendly Velcro straps for a secure attachment to fork bridge and lower fork tubes
• Can also be fixed with zip ties (NOT included)
• Including adapter for permanent installation on compatible fork bridges (see below)
• Material: impact-resistant plastic
• Wheel sizes: 27.5“ (650B), 28“ and 29“
• Tyre widths: up to 3.0"
• Adapter: suitable for fork bridges with 1 central thread hole M6 (e.g. RockShox, Suntour) or 2 side thread holes M3 by FOX, RockShox (both mainly from 2021 yr. of construction) or Öhlins
• Length of mudguard: approx. 490 mm
• Length of Velcro straps: approx. 250 mm (2 pieces) and 180 mm (1 piece)
• Weight: approx. 112 g
In the box:
• 1 SKS Mudrocker Front MTB mudguard
• 1 adapter for screw fastening
• 3 Velcro straps for tool-free mounting
The matching Mudrocker Rear mudguard can be found with prod. code 2307470. If you need replacement Velcro straps, these are also available in a set with prod. code 2307480.
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Mount type:
- Direct Mount