- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Rennkompressor floor pump
Price incl. VAT
plus €28.65 for delivery to United States of America
Availability in the stores
During the lockdown, you can also pick up this item at one of our stores – contact-free of course. Just note the product code, click on your local store, make an appointment for pick-up, and tell us the product code and quantity in the appointment's comment field.
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Rock solid and above all reliable – the Rennkompressor pump by SKS Germany has already been popular among international cyclists for more than 40 years now. The pump with a MultiValve head is suitable for Schrader, Presta and Dunlop valvs and features and extra-long hose with a length of 120 cm. The barrel of the floor pump is designed to withstand pressures of up to 16 bars. The pump comes with fold-out steel feet, a wooden handle and is secured against slipping at the valve.
• Powerful floor pump for fitness, cross, touring or road bikes and MTBs
• Multi-Valve pump head (for Schrader, Presta and Dunlop valves)
• Top-mounted pressure gauge
• Fold-out steel base
• Extra-long hose: approx. 120 cm long
• Steel pressure cylinder for maximum pressure up to 16 bars/230 PSI
• Height: approx. 65 cm
• Material: steel, wood, plastic
• Weight: approx. 2.3 kg
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: