- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
This fender set, which can be easily mounted on road and gravel bikes, offers great protection from spray and mud on and off roads. The mudguards cannot only be installed and removed quickly with straps, yet also stand out for their compatibility with tyres up to 40 millimetres and a great protective function. At the front, protection is enhanced with a dual-height front spoiler, which deflects water onto the wheel and downwards, away from the rider’s face. The rear mudguard utilises a telescopic extension for flexible adjustment, making sure that your back and the rider behind you stay clear from spray and splashes of mud.
Moreover, the Speedrocker has a variable fastening system and can thus be used for almost all frame types. Width-adjustable mounting flaps with integrated recesses for brake and gear cables can either be attached to fork or seat stay with velcro and elastic rubber straps that keep the fenders firmly in place even on bumpy rides. Without any rattling noise. Matching foil stickers under the holding brackets protect the paint and show you where to attach the fenders again after having removed them. The clean look at the bike is completed by integrated ESC vario struts in matt black.
• Stable mudguard set for front and rear wheel
• Can be quickly installed and removed
• Ideal for road and gravel bikes
• Suitable for 27,5“ and 28“ tyres
• For tyre widths up to 42 mm
• Stable and break-proof
• Dual-height front spoiler
• Only suitable for rigid forks
• Adjustable flaps for variable attachment
• Fastened with elastic rubber and velcro straps
• Recesses for brake cables
• Adapted to the radius of the wheel
• Integrated U braces (can be cut to length)
• ESC vario safety system
• Rear mudguard with telescopic extension
• Length: approx. 500 + 210 mm (front), 950 mm (rear)
• Weight: approx. 410 g
• Material: plastic, aluminium
In the box:
• Speedrocker mudguard for front and rear wheel
• Retaining straps
• Frame protection foil
The U braces can be cut to length. The gap between mudguard and tyre should be no less than 15mm. Not suitable for suspension forks!
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- 27,5", 28"
- Mount type: