- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Especially during longer rides, the MTB Spirgrips® offer a relaxing alternative grip position and provide thus relief for palms and joints stressed from a monotonous grip position. With wide handlebars especially, the inner bar ends can be used to ride in a relaxed sitting posture. When riding, you will vary the position of your hands on the handlebar frequently to modify unpleasant pressure at the ball of the hand and the shoulder.
Attached to the inner handlebar, these bar ends help you find a pleasant forearm position. They can also prevent one-sided stress on the muscles of the upper arm. The slightly angled position at the ergonomically shaped Spirgrips® helps reduce joint and muscle pain.
· Material: Swiss composite
· Ergonomic design
· For installation on the inner bar ends
· Pleasant feeling in the grip position
· Position with direct reach of the brake levers
· Suitable for a handlebar Ø of 22,2 mm
· No add-on parts have to be removed
· For handlebar Ø 22,2 mm
· Offer an alternative grip position
· Also suitable for MTB racing use
· Incl. Spirgrips® assembly paste for carbon handlebars
· Insert and screws made of stainless steel
· Dimensions: approx. 98 x 45 x 42 mm
· Weight: approx. 110 g (pair)
In the box:
· 1 pair of Spirgrips®
· 3 g Effetto Mariposa Carbogrip assembly paste
- Manufacturer`s ref.: