- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SRAM Level rear disc brake
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Minimalist design meets impressive braking power. The SRAM Level rear wheel disc brake offers well-measured safety you need for your tours. That is why this entry-level model of SRAM's Level series is perfectly suitable for longer distances or light tours in the mountains.
· Hydraulic disc brake with 2-piston brake calliper
· Postmount brake calliper
· Hose length: 1800 mm (only suitable for rear wheel)
· Brake fluid: DOT 4
· Brake pads: organic on steel plate
· DirectLink: a solid braking sensation and precise control when engaging the lever
· SRAM Expandable Bladder: optimized brake lever design regulates and reduces air bubbles
· PiggyBack brake fluid reservoir for a safe control of the brake fluid
· Timing Port Closure: optimized closure of the port through durable seals for reliable and more constant braking performance
· Lever reach adjustment
· Flip Flop brake lever suitable for left or right side mounting
· Material: aluminium brake calliper, brake lever made of stamped aluminium
· Weight: approx. 297 g
· Recommended brake discs: SRAM Centerline (see item no. 2074151 and 2185554)
Attention: WITHOUT brake disc and WITHOUT adapter.
Including: SRAM Level rear wheel disc brake (filled and bled ready for installation), incl. 1 pair of SRAM brake pads (organic), olive, insert pin, hose clip and fastening screws.
Manufacturer's ref. 00.5018.106.001
- Manufacturer`s ref.: