- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
To make sure your tubeless tyres won’t run out of air during races or tours, Stan´s NoTubes Race Sealant quickly and reliably seals even larger punctures. Therefore, the sealant is full of latex and XL crystals. Stan’s Race sealant offers fast sealing capabilities and lasting sealing performance.
Stan's Race Sealant's combination of large and smaller sealing crystals interlock to form a lattice work that not only seals but strengthens and reinforces the area of the puncture, allowing for an entirely new level of sealing performance. Pro riders who can’t afford to fix the tyre on the race track highly appreciate the properties of Stan's NoTubes Race Sealant. After all, a great sealant makes sure you won’t even notice the puncture.
· Latex sealant for tubeless tyres
· Premium low-viscosity latex
· XL crystals seal punctures up to 8 mm
· Twice the sealing crystals compared to the standard sealant
· Must be poured directly into tire (clogs valves)
· Effectivity: 2-6 months up to -30 °C (depending on use and temperature)
· CO2 compatible
· No corrosion, low in ammonia (< 1%)
· Formula with natural ingredients
· 946 ml bottle
· Sufficient to seal up to 16 tyres (with 60 ml each)
Note: Stan´s Race Sealant must be poured directly into the tyre, as the valve would clog due to the high content of sealing crystals. Thus not suitable for use in tubes and tubulars. Recommended amount for 1.0“ to 2.4“ tyres: 60-90 ml, for 2.5“ to 4.0“ tyres: 90-120 ml per tyre.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: