- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Product code: 2010506
from 3.95 €
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Keep on rolling!
With the Tire Sealant by Stan’s NoTubes your tubeless system won’t run out of air that easily on challenging tours and trail rides.
The sealant with added latex reliably seals punctures and small cracks up to approx. 6mm within seconds to keep you rolling and save you from patching the tyre on the go. You often won’t even notice you had a puncture.
Stan’s Tire Sealant is not only economical but also stays liquid for approx. 2 to 7 months to guarantee long-lasting puncture protection for tubeless systems and puncture prevention for classic systems with tube.
Thanks to anti-freezing agents, the tubeless sealant even resists freezing in temperatures up to -30 C° and is thus perfectly suitable for use in winter.
• Latex sealant for tubeless tyres
• Efficiency: 2-7 months up to -30 C° (depending on temperature and use)
• Seals punctures up to approx. 6mm
• No corrosion, since it is low in ammonia (< 1%)
• Easy filling of the system via the valve (for a clean filling through the valve, we recommend you to use the Stan’s No Tubes syringe, product code: 2010490)
The system may only be filled via the valve, if the valve core is removable.
Directions for use:
Stan’s recommends to fill a tubeless system for the first time as follows:
• Road bike: approx. 60 ml
• Cyclocross: approx- 60-70 ml
• MTB 26“: approx. 60-80 ml
• MTB 27.5“: approx. 70-90 ml
• MTB 29“: approx. 80-100 ml
The amount of sealant varies depending on tyre width and (casing) quality, so that it might be necessary to use a larger amount of tubeless sealant.
• 59ml content (bottle with spout)
• 473 ml content
• 946 ml content
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 1x Stan’s Notubes Tire Sealant
- Manufacturer`s ref.: