- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
D-Torq 1-20 NM torque wrench
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
Availability in the stores
During the lockdown, you can also pick up this item at one of our stores – contact-free of course. Just note the product code, click on your local store, make an appointment for pick-up, and tell us the product code and quantity in the appointment's comment field.
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The digital, high-precision Topeak D-Torq wrench allows for easy maintenance works on your bike. Simply set the required torque value between 1 and 20 Nm by using the buttons next to the display. You will hear a warning sound once the torque value has been reached or exceeded. The wrench can even save regularly used torque values for a more comfortable use.
• Digital torque wrench with a torque range of 1-20 Nm
• Easy to read LCD display
• With storable torque values
• Battery life: apprx. 20 hrs (auto off)
• Hex bits: 2/2,5/3/4/5/6
• T25 bit
• Cross-head screwdriver
• 3/8“ bit adapter
• 4 units (Nm/kg-cm/in-lb/ft-lb)
• Material: hardened steel/plastic (D-Torq), neoprene/EVA foam (bag)
• Dimensions: approx. L: 18,5, W: 1,9, H: 1,95 cm
• Weight: approx. 166 g (tool only), approx. 301 g (with bag)
In the box: 1x Topeak D-Torq 1-20 NM torque wrench, 1x AAA battery and bag
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: