- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Nano TorqBar DX torque wrench
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
Availability in the stores
During the lockdown, you can also pick up this item at one of our stores – contact-free of course. Just note the product code, click on your local store, make an appointment for pick-up, and tell us the product code and quantity in the appointment's comment field.
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Topeak Nano TorqBar DX torque wrench easily fits into your saddle bag and offers precise performance. The tool is available in three different pre-set torques (4, 5 and 6 mm). You can stow away the two most important bits in the handle of the lightweight Nano TorqBar DX torque wrench for easy and fast access.
• Extremely compact torque wrench with 15 functions
• Incl. Torq bit and 5 bits: 3, 4, 5 mm hex, T20 / T25 star
• Available with a pre-set torque of 4, 5 and 6 Nm
• Compartment for two bits integrated in handle
• Dimensions: approx. 12 x 1,6 x 1,6 cm
• Material: Body made of aluminium/fibreglass composite, bits/Torq Bit made of hardened steel
• Weight: approx. 62 g (incl. Torq-Bit and 2 Bits)
In the box: Topeak Nano TorqBar DX torque wrench, transport case of Torq Bit and 5 bits
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: