- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Topeak Nano TorqBar torque wrench
from 20.95 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Topeak Nano TorqBar torque wrench is a precisely manufactured, high-quality tool, which is avaiable in three preset torques – 4,5, and 6 Nm. In times of carbon parts, electronic components and thin-walled aluminium frames, this compact torque wrench is an essential tool that can be easily stowed away in your saddle bag. The two most important bits can be put into the grip of the TorqBar to always have them ready at hand.
• Extremely compact, suitable for jersey/saddle bag
• Incl. Torq bit and 5 bits: 3, 4, 5 mm hex bits, T20 / T25 star bits
• Available in three preset torques 4, 5 and 6 Nm
• Handle includes compartment for two bits
• Dimensions (L x W x H): approx. 12 x 1,6 x 1,6 cm
• Material: body made from aluminium/fibreglass composite, bits/Torq bit made from hardened steel
• Weight: approx. 62 g (incl. Torq bit and 2 bits)
Including: Topeak Nano TorqBar torque wrench incl. transport case for Torq-Bit and 5 bits
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: