- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
25 robust tools in a handy bag: The Topeak Prep 25 is a tool set that offers the right tool for numerous maintenance works on your bike.
Included are: hex and star bits made of hardened steel, cross-head and flat-head screwdrivers, box wrenches, spoke wrenches and 2 tyre levers made of plastic and metal. The plastic inserts protect the rims. The single tools are made of high-strength stainless steel. The included bits are simply put into the magnetic bit holder which adds leverage. An extra compartment provides space for your patches. A special feature of the set is the chain tool made from high-grade chromium-molybdenum steel.
The tool set comes with a nylon bag that can be easily attached to the top tube thanks to the integrated straps.
• Handy tool bag with a total of 28 tool functions for attachment to the top tube
• Magnetic bit holder for additional leverage
• Extra compartment for patches
• Tyre levers with plastic inserts to protect the rim
• Hex bits: 1,5, 2, 2,5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 mm
• Star bits: T10, T15, T25, T30
• 1 Phillips screwdriver (PH2, cross-head)
• 1 flat-head screwdriver (FH6)
• Box wrenches: 8 (2x), 10 mm (2x), 15 mm
• Spoke wrenches: 14G (3,4 mm), 15G (3,2 mm)
• Chain tool (compatible with single- and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed, not compatible with Campagnolo 11-speed Hollow Pin chains)
• 2 tyre levers (plastic/metal)
• Dimensions: approx. 17,5 x 7,5 x 1,8 cm
• Material: Bits made of hardened tool steel; chain tool and bottle opener made of CrMo steel; tyre lever made of fibreglass composite; nylon bag
• Weight: approx. 367 g
In the box: 1x Topeak Prep 25 tool kit with robust nylon bag for attachment to the top tube with straps
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: