- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Topeak PrepStation Pro tool trolley
Product code: 2118394
A tool station that leaves almost nothing to be desired: The Topeak PrepStation Pro offers 55 tools – and with 85 functions everything you need for yo... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €94.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A tool station that leaves almost nothing to be desired: The Topeak PrepStation Pro offers 55 tools – and with 85 functions everything you need for your private bike workshop. The tool station is divided into 7 trays and offers everything a hobby mechanic's heart could wish for: Sets for hex and star wrenches, torque wrenches, pliers, chain whip, bits as well as a wide range of special tools for bike components. The tool trays can be opened with a touch of a button and help you to easily find the right tool.
With two 5" wheels and an extendible aluminium handle, the trolley is easy to move – even in rough terrain. When not in use, you can pull the wheel base in again for a secure stand.
A special feature for everyday use in the workshop is the BucketSeat that you can use while working on your bike. When turned upside down, the bucket offers a volume of 7 l for different cleaning works. High-grade materials like chrome-vanadium steel and hardened steel, the volume and the design make the Topeak PrepStation Pro a smart solution for your home workshop.
• Tool trolley with 55 tools and 85 functions
• 5 tool compartments and 2 compartments for accessories
• Extendable smooth-running wheels for increased stability
• Tray for small parts
• Magnetic tool tray
• Hex wrenches (L): 6, 8, 10 mm
• Hex wrenches (T): 2/2,5/3/4/5/6 (2x)/8/10 mm
• Open-end wrench (spanner): 7 mm
• Double open-end wrench (spanner): 8, 10 mm
• Professional chain tool for all hollow pin chains, up to 11-speed
• Chain hook and wear indicator
• Torque wrench 3-12 Nm with 3, 4, 5, 6 mm hex bits and star bit T25
• Phillips screwdriver (PH1, PH2, cross-head)
• Flat-head screwdriver: 4, 6 mm
• 2 plastic tyre levers with metal core (long and short)
• Star wrenches: T7/T9/T10/T15/T20/T25(2x)/T27/T30
• Duo star wrench: T25
• Adjustable open-end wrench: 0-29 mm
• Bowden cable pliers to shorten cable housings
• Chainring nut wrench
• Spoke wrenches: 13G/14G/15G/Shimano 4,3 mm/Mavic M7/Mavic M9
• Needle nose pliers
• Chain joint pliers
• Side cutter
• 1/2" ratchet (72-tooth mechanics), extendible from 34 cm to 45 cm
• Bottom bracket tool for Shimano Hollowtech II/FSA Mega Exo/RaceFace X-Drive, SRAM GXP bottom bracket cups etc.(not suitable for Campagnolo Ultra Torque and Shimano SM-BBR60)
• Bottom bracket tool for cartridge bottom brackets (square, Octalink, ISIS drive etc.)
• Sprocket removal tool (compatible with Shimano and SRAM)
• Chain whip
• Hydraulic caliper press for all disc brake pads
• Pedal wrench: 15 mm
• Centering device for brake discs
• Universal crank extractor (Square, Octalink, ISIS Drive)
• Rubber mallet
• Brush to clean the drive
• Installation tool for 1" and 1 1/8" nuts for threadless headsets
• Saw guide for handlebar/steerer tube
• Dimensions: approx. 38 x 36,2 x 72,1 cm (folded), approx. 38 x 36,2 x 96,5 cm (unfolded)
• Material: tools: chromium-vanadium steel, hardened steel; PrepStation: aluminium handle, fibreglass composite
• Weight: approx. 17.5 kg (without tools approx. 8 kg)
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: