The Topeak Torq Stick is a torque wrench with an adjustment range of 4-20 Nm, with which you can tighten the bolted connections on your bike according to the manufacturer's specifications.
The Torq Stick has a reversible ratchet head with a direct mount for 1/4" hexagon bits and comes with six hex tool bits and three star tool bits in common sizes, which are easy to remove from the bit holder thanks to the knurling.
You can simply set the desired torque via the rotating handle; the values are displayed on a scale in 1 Nm steps. A half turn of the handle corresponds to a change of 0.5 Nm, which allows for a very precise adjustment.
• Torque wrench with an adjustment range of 4–20 Nm
• For secure tightening of screw connections on bikes
• Reversible ratchet head with holder for 1/4" hexagon bits
• Incl. bit holder with 9 tool bits (some with knurling) in 30 mm length for hex screws and star screws
• Easy adjustment by pulling out and turning the handle
• Easy to read scale in 1 Nm steps
• Material: hardened steel (tool bits, ratchet); aluminium / fibreglass composite (housing)
• Adjustment range: 4–20 Nm
• Ratchet head: left/right rotation (switchable)
• Bit drive: 1/4" hex bits
• Included hex bits: 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 / 10 mm
• Included star bits: T20 / T25 / T30
• Dimensions (torque wrench): approx. 22.7 x 2.5 x 2.15 cm
• Weight: approx. 187 g (without tool bits)
In the box:
• Topeak Torq Stick torque wrench 4-20 Nm
• 1 bit holder incl. 9 tool bits