- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
S-Tubo-Road-700 C ultra-light inner tube PV
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The 28 inch ultra-light S Tubo Road 700 C inner tube by tubolito with Presta valve is extremely lightweight and stands out for its very low rolling resistance. Instead of butyl, it is made from a thing thermoplast polymer and weighs a mere 23 grams. While guaranteeing the same level of puncture protection, it is ideally suited for weight tuning on your road, time trial or triathlon bike. Its extremely low pack size also means it is the ideal replacement tube, which fits into every jersey pocket or backpack. Its low weight can make the difference of decisive seconds on your way to the next victory.
The bright orange-coloured S-Tubo-Road can also be used on sensitive carbon rims. It is only suitable for road bikes with disc brakes. In case of an unexpected stop, you can fix the inner tube with the Tubo-Flix repair kit (prod. code 2268268), which is specially developed for thermoplast polymer.
• Lightweight and dimensionally stable 28 inch ultra-light inner tube
• For Road, Time Trial and Triathlon
• Only for disc brakes. Not suitable for rim brakes!
• Also for carbon rims
• Can be used with valve extension
• Very low rolling resistance
• Almost seamless tube body
• Enormous weight saving compared to standard tube
• Very small pack size
• Co2 compatible
• Designed, developed and made in Europe
• Can be recycled
• 42 mm or 60 mm Presta valve
• For 700 C clincher or folding road tyre
• Tyre width: 18-28 mm
• ETRTO: 18-622 to 28-622
• Material: thermoplast elastomer
• Weight: approx. 23 g (18 mm), 24 g (28 mm)
Note: Tubolite inner tubes are designed for use in wheels with disc brakes. Do not use in combination with disc brakes. The S-Tube cannot be repaired with standard vulcanising repair kits. When using a tyre sealant, the manufacturer does not guarantee for the sealing.
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 330 000 40