- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
tubolito Tubo CX/Gravel 700C Cross Ultralight Bicycle Tube Presta
from 19.95 € RRP €29.95
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 228269301
Light, wide, strong!
As a resistant lightweight, the Tubo-CX/Gravel ultralight tube by tubolito is made for fast-paced cross-country chases on wider tyres. The robust plastic tube rotates with low rolling resistance on your cross bike on and off the road. What’s more, it compensates for the additional weight of more grippy all-round tyres. The installation is very easy.
So if you don't want to convert to tubeless, you can take tyre performance to a new level with the Tubo polymer tube. Besides the noticeable advantages in weight and rolling behaviour, the tested puncture resistance is twice as strong compared to standard inner tubes. However, even if a mishap happens, you can get the seamless lightweight tube ready for the road again quickly by using the Tubo-Patch repair kit (product code: 2311781).
As a spare tube with minimal pack size, the orange tube fits into any pocket, no matter how small.
• Shape-retaining, ultralight inner tube
• For CX/Gravel clincher or folding tyres
• Can be used in both 700C and 650B wheels
• Compatible with disc and rim brakes
• Enormous weight savings compared to standard tubes
• Seamless tube body
• Small pack size
• Designed, developed and made in Europe
• Can be recycled
• Material: thermoplastic elastomer
• Wheel size: 28“ (700C) / 27.5“ (650B)
• Tyre width: 30-47 mm
• ETRTO: 30-622 to 47-622 (or 30-584 to 47-584)
• Valve type: Presta valve:
Available in valve length:
• 42 mm (weight: approx. 60 g)
• 60 mm (weight: approx. 61 g)
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 tubolito Tubo CX/Gravel 700C Cross ultralight bicycle tube
With a width of up to 40 mm, the Tubo-CX/Gravel can of course also be used for the tyres of hybrid bikes to reduce weight while at the same time increasing the resistance of the tube.
The Tubo cannot be repaired with standard vulcanising repair kits. When using a tyre sealant, the manufacturer does not guarantee for the sealing.
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 330 000 52
- Type of valve: