- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
In contrast to a socket tool, the VAR RL-62400-C cassette remover is a complete lock ring tool for the installation/removal of Shimano and SRAM cassettes on freewheels and Center Lock disc rotors by hand. One of the advantages is the integrated guide pin for the hub axle that securely holds the tool inside the the lock ring fitting without jamming or slipping. Besides, the long handle provides great leverage to help you remove even stuck cassettes.
· Robust cassette remover in workshop quality
· To fit and remove Shimano, SRAM and other compatible cassette lockrings
· Also fits Center Lock lockrings (12-notch, Ø 23,4 mm)
· Central guide pin for positioning inside the hub axle
· Not suitable for hubs with a solid axle
· Flat, high-strength version
· High material and torsional strength
· Approx. 30 cm long handle
· With hole for hanging
· Ergonomic design for high torque
· Rubber-coated, anti-slip handle
· Material: hardened tool steel
· Weight: approx. 340 g
For the appropriate VAR chain whip to hold the cassette in place while removing the lockring, please see product code 2282178 or 2282189.
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: